Dos and don’ts of Social Media marketing
The success of any social media campaign depends on the actions taken by the people executing it. Whatever your strategy and goals may be, there are some dos and don’ts of Social Media Marketing that can mean the difference between success and failure.
- Maintain a visible presence on social media forums. Keep your audience updated on what is happening in the business. Disappearing for long stretches of time will harm your business.
- Build your brand’s identity around your business values and ideals and keep it consistent in whatever you are communicating to your audience.
- Have a variety in order to keep your audience engaged with you. Share relevant pictures, videos and other content which will grab their attention.
- Be friendly and open. Have a vast and strong network of friends and followers.
- Be a thought leader by being knowledgeable about the political climate of your country.
- Do not over promote yourself. Avoid being a show off.
- Respond to everyone who has taken time out to interact with you. Build mutual relationships.
- Don’t assume everyone is on your level. Be sensitive to the varying perspectives of visitors to your page.
- Do not annoy your audience by posting same thing repetitively. You should be consistent but repetition is not welcomed.
Web Manna is a really enthusiastic, forward thinking, feet on the ground, marketing agency employing some of the best designers, coders and marketers in the world. High Quality Design & Code, Custom Video Tutorials, Affordability and Options make it special and stand out of the crowd. WebManna is a premier wordpress website design agency, delivering unlimited configurations, functionality and “look and feel” for businesses with a variety of needs and budgets. From E-commerce, to Membership driven websites, One-pagers and Portfolios, we can deliver exactly the website you AND your clients will love.